Airol-N Face Wash is an excellent combination of Nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) and oleanolic acid to fight against acne and pimples. Oleanolic acid inhibits 5-A reductase to fight hyper seborrhea, while the NDGA contained is a cell growth regulator that inhibits hyperkeratosis (excessive build-up of skin cells on the surface of the skin) and inflammation. Airol-N is formulated in a face wash form to control bacterial growth. A combination of NDGA and oleanolic acid shut down the excess production of sebum by 54.1%, and reduce inflammation in the skin by up to 72%. Inactivation of bacteria and yeast infections, which commonly cause acne, pimples, and zits, is an impressive 100%. It also corrected the abnormal shedding of skin cells (Hyper keratinization), which causes skin pores to clog – that would be NDGA’s job.
Deionized water, Disodium EDTA, Oleanolic acid and, Nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA), Glycerin, Alkyl Polyglycoside, Encapsulated Vitamin E, Cocomide Propyl Britain, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium methacrylate (Acrylic copolymer), Aloe Vera Extract, Propylene Glycol, DMDM hydantoin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.
• Regulates sebum production
• Leaves the skin soft, smooth and younger-looking
• Diminishes the appearance of visible signs of aging
• Helps reduce the appearance of skin breakouts
• Does not cause redness irritation and peeling commonly associated with other products targeting breakouts
• Available in a squeezable see-through plastic tube