Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Concealer 120 Light:
- Smooths and brightens the skin
- Contains active ingredients to help improve skin texture and appearance
- Easy and precise application with the unique sponge applicator
- Long-lasting formula that hydrates, conceals, contours, and corrects skin and provides a flawless, youthful-looking complexion
- 12 hours of moisturizing wear for crease-resistant coverage and a sponge tip applicator.
- Twist the collar of the applicator – until the concealer appears on the sponge tip.
- Apply the concealer directly to the under-eye area in a patting motion. You can also apply it to other areas of the face if needed.
- Use your fingertips or a makeup brush to blend the concealer into your skin for a seamless finish.
- You can apply more layers as needed for additional coverage.
- To clean the sponge tip, wipe it with a tissue after each use.
Here are some valuable tips on how to choose the right shade of your Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, that are:
- Determine your skin tone:
Firstly, look at the veins on your wrist. If they appear blue, you have cool undertones. If they appear green, you have warm undertones.
– If you can’t tell, you may have neutral undertones.
- Select a shade that matches your skin tone:
Choose a concealer shade that must match your skin tone – as closely as possible. You can also go for a slightly lighter shade if you want to brighten the under-eye area.
For a better idea, you can get an idea from the below-attached shade card.
- Test the shade:
Test the shade on your skin before purchasing.
- Use on the delicate skin under the eyes, so it may not be suitable for use on the entire face.
In conclusion, Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer – a Dark Circle Remover is a must-have because of its unique sponge applicator allows for easy and precise application, while its active ingredients help to smooth and brighten the skin.