HOW TO USE
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.