The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin
The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA is a water-based serum designed to target uneven skin tone and visibly improve pigmentation. It combines a high concentration of pure alpha arbutin, a well-known skin-brightening ingredient, with hyaluronic acid. Purified alpha-arbutin works to target dark spots and uneven skin tone. Meanwhile, hyaluronic acid helps to support product absorption into the skin.
Note: Alpha Arbutin is extremely sensitive to degradation in the presence of water if the pH of the formulation is not ideal. The pH of this formula has been shown to be the most suitable pH to minimize the degradation of Alpha Arbutin.
We are aware of the potential color changes of our Alpha Arbutin product. This is a natural occurrence, where certain ingredients in the product can change color when exposed to sunlight or increased temperature. Testing has shown that the efficacy and safety profile of the active ingredient remains stable.
How to Use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM