THE INKEY LIST NIACINAMIDE
A dream come true for oily skin, this potent Niacinamide serum targets breakouts, minimizes pores and decongests confused complexions by regulating sebum production. Uniting 10% Niacinamide, a naturally occurring B3 vitamin that helps to reduce excess oil, blemishes and redness as well as 1% Hyaluronic Acid for added hydration and effective delivery, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without this before.
How to Use
- Niacinamide Serum can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, gently pat a pea-sized amount of Niacinamide into face and neck.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- When layering treatments, we suggest working from thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
- If you have more sensitive skin, use Niacinamide Serum before Retinol Serum to help decrease irritation.