THE INKEY LIST VITAMIN C SERUM 30ML
Vitamin C is a powerful, multi-functional antioxidant and skin brightening ingredient. It helps to tackle the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dullness and fine lines.
Formulated with 30% pure L-ascorbic Acid, this serum helps your skin appear brighter and targets signs of ageing. It also helps to protect against free radicals and pollution. Best used in the AM, the rich, creamy texture gives an instant smoothing effect, making it a great base for makeup.
A powerful antioxidant with a host of benefits, vitamin C is a skin care celebrity for a reason. Able to both prevent and correct signs of damage, Vitamin C Serum can help to reduce the impact of daily skin stressors, including pollution and sun exposure, which can lead to pigmentation, accelerated signs of ageing and dullness (no thanks!) As well as this, vitamin C works to actively brighten and even out skin tone, while also boosting collagen production to enhance skin’s plumpness and elasticity. Offering all of these benefits (without eye-watering cost or alienating jargon) THE INKEY LIST’s Vitamin C Serum stars 30% pure, L-Ascorbic Acid in a stable, waterless formulation for optimum results and low irritation. Add this into your regime and you can expect bright, even, protected, youthful-looking skin
How to Use
- Only use in your AM skincare routine to get the most of it’s antioxidant properties
- After cleansing and hydrating, gently apply a pea-sized amount of Vitamin C 30% and pat into the face and neck
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer and SPF as this product can cause increased sensitivity.
- For a thinner consistency, we recommend mixing with Hyaluronic Acid.
- If you are on the more sensitive side we would recommend trying our 15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum instead as that is a gentler formula.
- Avoid using at the same time as AHAs (Glycolic Acid, AHA, Lactic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar or Mandelic Acid), BHAs (Beta Hydroxy Acid or C-50 Blemish Treatment), PHA Toner, Niacinamide or Retinol.