THE INKEY LIST RETINOL SERUM 30ML
A derivative of vitamin A, retinol helps to promote skin renewal and enhance collagen production to keep skin looking youthful, working at a cellular level to promote renewal and repair processes so that newer cells reach the surface quicker. As we age, the rate at which our skin renews itself slows down (sob) so retinol can be a great way of kick-starting cells back into action. Providing the highest quality ingredients formulated by a crack team of scientists and experts, THE INKEY LIST’s answer to retinol is sublime in its simplicity, uniting 1% stable Retistar retinol (the equivalent of 0.05% retinol) and 0.5% granactive retinoid (slightly stronger than retinol) with squalane for hydration and soothing. The slow-release formula minimises irritation while providing effective active delivery, working hard to minimise fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone tackle blemishes and improve skin clarity, leaving your complexion looking brighter, smoother and miles more youthful.
Ideal for normal, oily, dry or combination skin, it also boosts overall skin clarity and uneven skin tone for a brighter, more even complexion. A perfect introduction to using slow release Retinol Serum for those who are starting to see the signs of ageing.
How to Use
- Only use Retinol Serum in your PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol Serum and massage into to the face and neck.
- For the fragile skin around the eyes, we recommend using Retinol Eye Cream
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- Start off using it 1-2 times per week and increase gradually if your skin can tolerate more frequent use
- When layering treatments, we suggest working from the thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
- If you have more sensitive skin, use Niacinamide before Retinol Serum to help decrease irritation.
- Avoid using at the same time as AHAs (Glycolic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Lactic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar or Mandelic Acid), BHAs (Beta Hydroxy Acid or C-50 Blemish Treatment), or PHA Toner. Use on alternate nights.